Interior design, home organizing, and color consultation for busy moms and families in Seattle
I know you have your hands full, so I’m all about giving you options and working with what you have. You can mix and match my services and also conserve resources—your own and the planet’s—by re-thinking and re-using rather than starting from scratch with new.
You are free as a bird to call the shots. It’s your nest, after all.
what i doInterior Design
Reclaim your grown-up sense of style and space while keeping the kids happy, too.
Interior design project examples:
- Maximize style with minimal maintenance
- Prepare your home for a new baby
- Create study-friendly kid space
- Design a family photo wall
See clutter turn to order and chaos morph into systems that work.
Home organizing project examples:
- Learn space-saving tips for showcasing and storing art projects
- Devise a stylish solution for toy control
- Create an efficient central command to keep soccer schedules, bills, and family business straight
- Find closet space you never knew you had
Get fresh perspective with new, true-to-you color.
Color consultation project examples:
- Add a bold splash of color to wake up a tired room
- Create a cohesive palette for the entire house
- Discover cute, but not too cute, kid colors
- Make rooms look larger, cozier, happier—or however you want to feel
how i work
I can work with you in one of two ways:
Nesting Packages – Designed to save you money and guarantee continuity so long-wished-for projects get done. Choose from one of three.
Hourly – Call as you need me: $125/hour with a two-hour minimum.